Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hello people!
I was late for school today! Ha ha, 2nd time?
Together with sissie, bestie & Jianhao!
First-timers need not do detention,
bestie & I's not applicable, but its sissie's 2nd time.
My fringe covering my eyes & Mrs Teo's infront of me.

During CH class, I heard a *bang* sound,
so I turned & looked at the backdoor.
Ha ha, its J & J! Lol.
The reason is, JKTBBS's bluetoothing me some video.
Miss Kokila chased them away cos they're noisy.

Everyone in 4/6 was pretty much restless today.
Had F&N practical! Blur sotong, jealous? :D

Before & after.

Our agar agar!
Pair 7's agar agar is as hard as a stone :D

My beloved ones (:

:D

Short skirts, we're imitating someone :D
Mr Leong scolded YL for .. xD

Bussed to JEC cos I need to buy something.

:D

Special request for me to upload this image :B

Hugs & kisses, guys (:

Their attitude towards me like finally changed.
I, too feel glad. Rejoice?


Shant upload too many photos,
for the sake of my blog being laggy :\
JKTBBS is a nice person who relieves me from stress.
Shall blog more tomorrow.
Goodbye world :)

No comments: